Located in Charlotte’s historic Elizabeth neighborhood, Draper Place City Homes consists of eight luxury townhomes designed and constructed by Simonini. Conveniently located between Uptown, Eastover, and Cotswold, these homes abound with amenities and are nestled amongst the area’s best dining, shopping, and entertainment.
Explore features and luxuries of the Draper Place City HomesDownload Full PDF
• Professional Wolf appliance package to include:
- 48” Wolf - 6-burner Gas Range with Griddle.
- 48” Wolf custom hood liner & blower
- 24” Wolf Microwave Drawer
- Fully integrated Asko Dishwasher.
• Stained or painted solid maple cabinetry with a number of customized details per plan.
• Inset cabinets construction at kitchen and master baths.
• Solid maple cabinetry in all full baths.
• Stone countertops with under-mount porcelain sinks in bathrooms
• Kohler plumbing fixtures throughout.
• Outlets aesthetically located in baseboards on the main level.
• Height and placement of wall switch chosen for ergonomics and to allow for the best decorative use of wall space.
• Custom shelving throughout closet areas, featuring white Melamine shelving with continuous chrome rods. Master bedroom closets include 2 built-in custom units each with 3 drawers, 3 shelves, and a double row of hanging shelving.
• Signature Simonini three-coat paint system. All paints selected from the Sherwin Williams Color Deck and meet Green Seel | LEEDS VOC (volatile organic compound) requirements.
Just minutes from midtown, Elizabeth offers all of the convenience and activities of living uptown with neighborhood comfort. Check out some of the featured activities available to the Draper Place community:
Please complete this form and Weezy Parsons will be in touch.